- SFT-100DM-WF Digital Metered Water Softener with CValve:
- The SFT-100DM-WF Water Softener features a Vortech Mineral Tank which does not require gravel under-bedding. Also, riser tubes are permanently attached.
- The Brine tank comes assembled with fittings.
- SFT-100DM-WF Water Conditioning Systems come unassembled with easy instructions.
- Caution: Not intended to be used to treat water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Complete system includes bypass, brine tank, and safety float.
- WSCMT100-4UPS Digital Metered Water Softener:
- Capacity : 24,000-30,000 grains
- Service Flow Rate: 10 gpm
- Backwash Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm
- Iron Removal: 2 ppm
- Operating Temperature Range: 34 to 110ºF (1 to 43ºC)
- Operating Pressure Range: 20 to 120 psi (1.37 to 8.27 bar)
- Resin Volume: 1.0 Cubic Foot
- Mineral Tank Size: 9" x 48"
- Brine Tank Size: 18" x 36" with fittings
- Brine Tank Salt Capacity: 325 Pounds
- Mineral Tank Color: Black
- Brine Tank Color: Black
- Float Valve: Yes
- Bypass: 3/4"
- Manufacturer: Watts Flowmatic WSCMT100-4UPS
- SFT-100DM-WF Water Conditioning Instructions:
- 1) Fill Vortech Mineral Tank with Resin. (Riser tube is already installed.)
a. Remove tank from carton.
b. Make sure riser tube is properly connected to Vortech plate.
c. Place funnel (provided) on top of tank.
d. Pour resin or media into mineral tank.
e. Remove funnel.
f. Remove tape from the red protective cap, used to seal the riser tube. Discard tape and cap.
- 2) Control Valve Installation.
a. Remove valve and components from carton.
b. Lubricate distributor and tank 0-ring.
c. Install upper Basket onto valve.
d. Install bypass on valve.
e. Install valve on mineral tank.
- 3) System Assembly.
a. Place system in a sheltered area, so it will not be exposed to rain or weather.
b. Connect incoming water to inlet of valve.
c. Connect house supply line to outlet of valve.
d. Connect 5/8" drain tubing to valve and drain.
e. Connect 3/8" tubing to valve and brine tank.
- 4) Start-up.
a. Complete "start-up" settings.
b. Follow other directions in Manual (provided).
- Water Softener Care Product Guidance:
- Municipal / City Water Recommended Product: Softener Mate
- Well Water Recommended Product: Res Care
- Heavy Iron / Rust Recommended Product: Rust Out
- No matter the water type, always use Water Softener Sani-System twice a year. Also, use Sani-System with a new water softener, any time service work is performed by a technician (not including adding salt), or when a boil alert is issued.