- 52-34103 Reverse Osmosis Tank Sanitizing Vial:
- The reverse osmosis storage tank should be sanitized yearly.
- Use of the Water Factory Systems “Tank Sanitizing Vial” is recommended for sanitization.
- How to Sanitize the Storage Tank: Contents of the vial can be put into the 3/8” tube connecting the tank to the system. Fill the tank with either tap water or allow it to fill normally by connecting it to the RO unit. Wait at least 30 minutes after the tank is filled, then drain the tank. This completes the tank sanitizing.
- If shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico:
- You must ship either USPS or any of the UPS Air services.
- Due to UPS regulations, this product cannot ship UPS Ground or UPS 3 Day select because it is marked ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic). This only applies to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
The 52-34103 has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Purchase the alternate Pro Products SS96RO-1PK available below. The SS96RO-1PK comes in an easy to use, pre-measured, packet.
- Manufacturer: Water Factory Systems 52-34103