- Amway 110194 Replacement Filter for eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System:
- eSpring Carbon Water Filter reduces more than 140 potential health-effect impurities.
- eSpring Water Treatment Systems, with carbon block filter, improves taste, odor, and clarity of water.
- Amway eSpring replacement filter allows beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass through.
- Amway eSpring filter has to be replaced once a year or after every 1,320 gallons.
- The eSpring Treatment System alerts you when it's time to replace the filter and resets itself when installed.
- The Amway 110194 fits the eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System ONLY. The 110194 filter DOES NOT work with the Amway Gen IV Water Treatment System or the Amway eSpring Water Purifier.
- Water Quality Association Gold Seal certified.
- Amway 110194 Replacement Filter for eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System reduction:
- More than 140 potential health-effect impurities.
- Thirteen disinfection byproducts.
- Thirty pesticides and pesticide byproducts.
- Lead, mercury, radon, and radon decay products.
- Two pharmaceutical impurities.
- MTBE (Methyl tert-butyl ether).
- More than 40 suspected endocrine disruptors.
- Suspected carcinogens known to exist in water.
- Particulate down to 0.2 microns, including asbestos, sediment, dirt, and scale.
- Manufacturer: Amway 110194
- Amway 110194 Carbon Replacement Cartridge for eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System:
- It is recommended that the filter should be changed after a year or 1,320 gallons, whichever comes first. This has been determined after performance testing and failure to maintain as per recommendation may impair performance.
- The LED display of the eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System will display the time to change the filter. The LED indicator resembles the gas gauge on a car. As the filter reaches the end of its life, the last bar becomes yellow and the unit beeps once when activated. The bar becomes red when it is time to change and the unit beeps when the water is on.
- The display unit of the Carbon Water Treatment System will highlight when your battery is dead. It is best to change the batteries along with the filter even if there is life in the battery. Changing the batteries will not reset your unit.
- The filter of the eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System is easy to change. The eSpring replacement filter screws in like a light bulb. The eSpring monitor automatically resets itself when the filter is replaced.
- In case your system beeps or makes a constant tone after filter replacement, it is likely that the top filter is not installed correctly. Take the following actions:
- Remove the top shroud (display/cover) and new filter again.
- Reinstall the filter – press into the bracket and then twist to thread it until it comes to a stop.
- Align the top shroud properly.
- If it's correctly seated, there should be no gap between the top shroud and the base housing.
- Amway 110194 eSpring Carbon Water Treatment System Filter Replacement Instructions:
- Replace the filter once a year or every 1,320 gallons.
- The system alerts you when it's time to replace the filter and resets itself when installed.