- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting your 'change filter' indicator:
- Press and hold the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds - the light should turn green
- Note: If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process, and you'll have to do it again. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.