- Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 Drinking Water Filter Information:
- The CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 drinking water replacement water filter cartridge reduces dirt, rust, chlorine taste and odor, bad taste, odor, chemicals, lead & cysts from your water.
- The Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 is a point of use water filter for Aqua-Pure drinking water systems. A separate faucet is required.
- The Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 water filter cartridge utilizes a multi-composite filtration cartridge which is the most effective filtration media for reducing common but potentially harmful impurities. During the filtration process, water slowly permeates through a 0.5 micron multi-composite carbon media filter. The intricate matrix provides clean, great tasting water by effectively removing lead, chlorine, cysts, bad taste and odor.
- CUNO AquaPure APD-W85 Drinking Water Filter Specs:
- Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Flow Rate: 0.6gpm (2.3 lpm)
- Capacity: 1,500 Gallons or 6 months
- For chlorine taste and odor, dirt, rust, taste, odor, chemicals, lead, & cyst reduction
- The AquaPure APD-W85 filter cartridge contains composite carbon media.
- Quick connect design for quick and easy filter changing with minimal effort
- For Cold Water Use Only
- Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure 55844-08
- The CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 Drinking Water Replacement Filter is compatible with:
- AquaPure AP-DWS750 System
- AquaPure APDWS750 System
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-DW85 Replacement Water Filter Instructions:
- The AquaPure AP-DW85 water filter cartridge needs to be replaced every 6 months. The filter may need to be replaced sooner depending on your water quality and your water usage.