- AquaPure AP327 Ice Maker Water Filter Information:
- The Aqua-Pure by Cuno AP327 ice maker water filter provides you with sparkling fresh ice cubes, fresh tasting water, coffee and beverages. The Aqua-Pure AP327 filter installs on the cold water feed into your refrigerator and removes dirt, rust, bad taste, odor and chlorine. The Aqua-Pure AP317 filter reduces lime scale buildup and offers added protection for your ice maker.
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-327 Ice Maker Water Filter Specs:
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter Media
- Triple Action Filtration
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm / 1.91 lpm
- High Capacity: 1,500 gallons clean drinking water
- Removes dirt, rust, bad taste, odor & chlorine
- Protects refrigerator from scale buildup
- Includes built-in shut off valve for easy cartridge change outs
- Easy cartridge change
- Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure AP327
- The CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-327 Icemaker Water Filter is compatible with:
- AquaPure AP310 System
- AquaPure AP-DWS310 System
- CUNO AquaPure AP327 Ice Maker Water Filter Instructions:
- The AquaPure AP327 icemaker water filter needs to be replaced every 6 months.
- Instructions on how to change the CUNO Aqua-Pure AP327 Ice Maker Water Filter:
- Shut off valve before (inlet) filter head. Hint:Open faucet after filter or depress water dispenser to relieve any internal pressure.
- Grasp cartridge and rotate clockwise. (There may be a small discharge of water)
- Gently pull cartridge straight out and discard.
- Align tabs of new cartridge with head and insert into head.
- Rotate counter-clockwise until stops.
- Open inlet shut-off valve and flush for 5 minutes.