- Aqua-Pure AP430SS Hot Water System Protector Information:
- The Cuno Aqua-Pure AP430SS system installs BEFORE the hot water heater in order to filter the water before it reaches the hot water heater. This helps prevent damage to the hot water heater from scale build-up.
- The CUNO Aqua-Pure AP430 Hot Water Filter System comes with the AP431 water filter cartridge and the 3/4" inlet and outlet water pipe connector.
- The Aquapure AP430 hot water filter system installs directly on the 3/4" pipe leading into your hot water heater.
- The AP430SS will extend the life of your hot water heater or tankless hot water system by stopping scale build-up and corrosion.
- The AquaPure AP430 Hot Water System Protector increases the efficiency of hot water systems so they run cleaner. The AP430 helps save money on maintenance costs.
- The Aqua-Pure AP430SS scale stopper system features a stainless steel fitting and a consistent dose of Siliphos. Siliphos is a 100% pure food grade scale inhibitor approved by the USDA.
- The AP430 filter system binds calcium and magnesium hardness minerals, preventing them from precipitating out of solution and building up on metallic surfaces which helps prevent piping systems from corrosion and inhibits scale build up in hot water heaters & water using appliances.
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-430SS Hot Water Heater Scale Inhibitor System Specs:
- The AquaPure AP430SS contains siliphos which is a 100% pure food grade scale inhibitor approved by USDA.
- Stainless Steel Head
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm / 23 lpm
- Dimensions: 10-1/4" L x 2-3/4" W
- Maximum Water Temperature: 100F
- Maximum Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Water Inlet and Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure AP430-10
- The CUNO AquaPure AP430SS Hot Water System Replacement Cartridges:
- The replacement cartridge is the AquaPure AP431 and should be replaced every 3-6 months.
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP430 Hot Water Heater Scale Inhibitor System Instructions:
- The Cuno AquaPure AP430SS Hot Water Protection System installs on the cold water feed line before entering the water heater.
- Complete installation instructions are included for your convenience.
- The AquaPure AP430 hot water system cartridge needs to be replaced every 3-6 months with AquaPure AP431 replacement water filter. The cartridge may need to be replaced sooner depending on your water quality and your water usage.