- Aqua Pure AP817-2 Water Filter Information:
- The Aqua-Pure by Cuno AP817-2 water filter replacement cartridge reduces dirt and rust up to 25 microns and reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- The Aqua-Pure AP817-2 features easy cartridge changeout.
- Aqua-Pure AP-817-2 features progressive porosity cartridges which are an industry benchmark in terms of quality and performance.
- The AP817-2 technology provides rigid construction that helps prevent collapse under most water pressure conditions, and a porous cylinder that traps most materials efficiently without affecting water flow.
- The AP817-2 water filter's radial flow design allows for use of finer, more effective activated carbon and yields a very low pressure drop.
- The AP817-2's double open ended design fits most large diameter housings. The cartridge will filter water regardless of which way it is installed in the housing.
- The Aqua Pure AP817-2's neoprene gaskets on both top and bottom provide exceptional sealing in any housing, helping to prevent bypass of unfiltered water down-stream
- The Aqua-Pure AP817-2 Premium Performance Filter Cartridge replaces the discontinued AP815-2 Filter Cartridge.
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP-817-2 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 20 1/8” L x 4 5/8” W
- 25 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Dirt and Rust Reduction
- Rigid Construction Withstands Stressful Conditions
- Maximum operating temperature of 100° F
- Made from FDA (CFR 21) Compliant Materials
- Chlorine Taste/Odor Reduction
- Polyethylene Outer Shell
- PolyKLEAN Center Core
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure 56027-07
- Housings for the CUNO AquaPure AP817-2 Water Filter:
- AquaPure AP802 Whole House System
- AquaPure AP802-1.5 Whole House System
- AquaPure AP802-1.5-C Whole House System
- CUNO Aqua-Pure AP817-2 Replacement Water Filter Instructions:
- The AquaPure AP817-2 water filter needs to be replaced every 6 months. The filter may need to be replaced sooner depending on your water quality and your water usage.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Instructions on how to change the CUNO Aqua-Pure AP817-2 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge:
- Turn off incoming water
- Bleed pressure from the unit by depressing the red button on top of unit
- Remove housing by sliding wrench up toward head then turn left to unscrew
- Wipe housing clean and insert new cartridge
- Lubricate o-ring and screw housing into head
- Turn water back on