Price is for 1 Filter
- AquaPure APS117 Water Filter Information:
- The CUNO Aqua-Pure APS117 replacement water filter cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor, scale, dirt, rust, and sand sediment from your water.
- The Aqua-Pure APS117 chlorine, sediment, and scale filter cartridge has specially formulated high-absorption activated carbon.
- AquaPure APS117 by CUNO replacement filters contain phosphate scale inhibitors for ice makers.
- The Aqua-Pure APS117 can be used in filter systems that use a 9-3/4" L x 2-5/8" W water filter such as Ametek, Filterite, Pentek, Pollenex, Sears and WaterPik.
- CUNO Aqua-Pure APS-117 Drinking Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4” L x 2-5/8” W
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Flow Rate: 3.0 gpm / 11.4 lpm
- Filter Capacity: 10,000 Gallons
- Triple Action for Dirt, Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction and Scale Inhibitor
- Specially Formulated High-Absorption Granular Activated Carbon
- Graded density for long life (Up to 30% longer life)
- Cold Water Use Only
- Contains phosphate scale inhibitors for ice makers
- Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure APS117
- The CUNO AquaPure APS117 Drinking Water Filter is compatible with:
- AquaPure AP11 System
- AquaPure AP11S System
- AquaPure AP11T System
- AquaPure AP101 System
- AquaPure AP101S System
- AquaPure AP101T System
- AquaPure AP102 System
- AquaPure AP102S System
- AquaPure AP102T System
- AquaPure AP12 System
- AquaPure AP12S System
- AquaPure AP12T System
- AquaPure AP1610 System
- AquaPure AP2610 System
- AquaPure AP51T System
- AquaPure SS1-SS12 System
- CUNO Aqua-Pure APS117 Replacement Water Filter Instructions:
- The AquaPure APS117 water filter cartridge needs to be replaced every 3-6 months. The filter may need to be replaced sooner depending on your water quality and your water usage.