Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BN-420-800 Nylon Monofilament Bag Filters:
- The Pentek BN-420-800 800 micron filter bags are 70-80% efficient.
- The Pentek BN-420-800 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags should be used with water with a ph range of 6-9.
- The Pentek BN-420-800 Nylon Monofilament bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BN-420-800 Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BN-420-800 bag filter is made of woven monofilament materials .
- The Pentek BN Series Bag Filters are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50-800 microns.
- Depending on your water supply, the Pentek BN-420-800 Filter Bags can be cleaned and reused (although not indefinitely).
- Pentek BN420-800 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 800 Micron, 70-80% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255039-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BN-420-800 Nylon Bag Filters:
- 255039 BN-420-800 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 18 inch filter bags.
- Use the Pentek BN-420-800 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use with the BN420-800 Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BN-420-800 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BN-420-800 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BN-420-800 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BN-420-800 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.