Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BPH-410-25 High Efficiency Filter Bag:
- The BPHE Size #410 high efficiency bag filters are offered for those critical applications when high efficiency combined with high dirtholding capacity is required.
- The Pentek BPH-410-25 25 micron filter bags are 98% efficient.
- Polypropylene bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BPH-410-25 Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BPH-410-25 bag filter is made of polypropylene microfibers with spun-bonded polypropylene covers.
- Polypropylene materials are processed into microfibers with diameters of 1-10 microns or more. These fibers are converted into filter material. Microfiber media are covered with spun-bonded polypropylene.
- Pentek BPH-410-25 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 8-5/8" L (102 mm x 218 mm)
- Micron Rating: 25 Micron, 98% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene microfibers with spun-bonded polypropylene covers
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255005-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BPH410-25 High Efficiency Filter Bag:
- 255005 BPH-410-25 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 10 inch filter bags.
- Use the BPH-410-25 with the Pentek PBH-410-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use with the BPH410-25 Pentek PBH-410-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BPH-410-25 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BPH-410-25 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BPH-410-25 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BPH-410-25 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.