Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BPHE-420-100 High Efficiency Bag Filter:
- The BPHE #420 high efficiency bag filters are offered for those critical applications when high efficiency combined with high dirtholding capacity is required.
- The Pentek BPHE-420-100 100 micron filter bags are 98% efficient.
- Polypropylene bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BPHE420-100 Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BPHE-420-100 bag filter is made of polypropylene microfibers with spun-bonded polypropylene covers.
- Polypropylene materials are processed into microfibers with diameters of 1-10 microns or more. These fibers are converted into filter material. Microfiber media are covered with spun-bonded polypropylene.
- Pentek BPHE420-100 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 100 Microns; 98% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene microfibers with spun-bonded polypropylene covers
- Maximum Flow Rate: 40 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255031-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BPHE420-100 High Efficiency Filter Bag:
- 255031 BPHE-420-100 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 20 inch filter bags.
- Use the BPHE-420-100 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use with the BPHE420-100 Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BPHE-420-100 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BPHE-420-100 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BPHE-420-100 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BPHE-420-100 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.