- Brita FF-100 White Faucet Filter System 42201:
- The Brita On Tap Water Filter ensures a safe, great tasting supply of water directly out of your tap by eliminating 98.5% of the Lead and by filtering out Sediment, Chlorine (taste and odor) and also reducing chemicals that may be linked to cancer risk (TTHM, benzene, TCE, toxaphene).
- The Brita FF-100 White On Tap Faucet Filtration System attaches easily in minutes without using tools.
- The Brita White FF-100 Faucet Filtration System fits all standard faucets.
- The Brita FF-100 White On Tap Faucet Filtration System is made for quick and easy filter replacement.
- Brita On Tap Filtration Systems make it easy to switch from filtered to unfiltered water.
- Brita On Tap Filtration Systems feature a 2-Stage Filter which has an added layer to trap sediment.
- The "On Tap" Faucet Water Filter has an Electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.
- Brita FF-100 White On Tap Faucet Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- NSF/ANSI Standard No. 53 tested for the Reduction of: VOC, TTHM, O-Dichlorobenzene, leaf, Cysts - Cryptosporidium and Giardia, asbestos, turbidity, carbofuran, alachlor, atrazine, heptachlor epoxide, 2, 4-D, chlordane, trichloroethylene, lindane, methoxychlor, chlorobenzene, styrene, toxaphene, ethylbenzene, benzene, endrin, tetrachloroethylene, simazine, toluene, carbon tetrachloride
- Brita "On Tap" Faucet Water Filter Specs:
- Filter Life: 100 gallons or 4 months (this may vary depending on water conditions)
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Manufacturer: Brita 42201
- The Brita White On Tap Faucet Filtration Systems are compatible with :
- All standard faucets
- The replacement Brita FR-200 42618 white replacement faucet water filters
- The Brita White FF-100 On Tap Faucet Filtration System Instructions:
- The Brita FF-100 On Tap Faucet Filter should be replaced when the electronic indicator turns flashing red.