- Brita Pitcher/Dispenser Replacement Filter OB03 / 35501 (1 Pack):
- The Brita Pitcher Filter fits all Brita water pitchers, dispensers, and water coolers that use the #OB03 replacement filter cartridge.
- The Brita OB03 Replacement Filter #35501 is a 1-pack.
- Brita Pitcher/Dispenser Replacement Filter OB03 Contaminant Reduction:
- Reduces: 96.00% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: 99.0% of Lead at pH 6.3
- Reduces: 98.0% of Lead at pH 8.4
- Reduces: 96.0% of Mercury at pH 6.6
- Reduces: 96.0% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- Reduces: 95.0% of Cadmium at pH 6.5
- Reduces: 93.0% of Cadmium at pH 8.6
- Reduces: 96.8% of Copper at pH 6.5
- Reduces: 80.0% of Copper at pH 8.4
- Reduces: 66.0% of Zinc
- Brita Replacement Filter OB03 Specs:
- Filter Life: 40 gallons or 2 months
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Manufacturer: Brita 35501
- Brita OB03 Replacement Filters are compatible with the:
- Brita Aqualux SMART Pitcher
- Brita Atlantis Pitcher
- Brita Bella Pitcher
- Brita Chrome SMART Pitcher
- Brita Classic Pitcher
- Brita Deluxe Pitcher
- Brita Everyday Pitcher
- Brita Fjord SMART Pitcher
- Brita Grand SMART Pitcher
- Brita Marina Pitcher
- Brita Riviera SMART Pitcher
- Brita Slim Pitcher
- Brita Space Saver Calendar Minder Pitcher
- Brita UltraMax SMART Dispenser
- Brita Vintage Pitcher
- Brita Replacement OB03 Water Pitcher/Dispenser Filter Instructions: 1. Wash your hands with soap and water; then remove filter from filter bag. NOTE: It is normal for a new filter to be wet when first opened. Filters are washed during manufacturing to prevent them from drying out.
2. Soak filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes.
3. Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir with a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse well. TIP: Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir periodically. Do not wash in dishwasher. For best results cleaning chrome pitcher lids, wipe with a soft sponge soaked in a solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of water.
4. Rinse filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
5. Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal. Fill the reservoir with cold tap water.* Discard your first two pitchers of filtered water (or first dispenser), or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.