- Brita OB44 Bella Water Pitcher 35455:
- The Brita Everyday Pitchers holds 6 (8-ounce) glasses of clean, great-tasting, chilled water.
- The Brita Bella 35455 features a Calendar Minder® filter change reminder dial, flip-top lid, and soft grip handle.
- The Bella Brita Pitcher has an elegant and modern carafe design and is perfect for entertaining and everyday use.
- The Brita Bella OB44 Pitcher Filtration System removes mercury, copper, cadmium, chlorine, taste and odor.
- The Brita Bella Water Pitcher 35455 filter does not remove beneficial fluoride.
- The Brita OB44 Water Filtration Pitcher model 35455 provides you with great-tasting, clean water for a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- The Brita Bella pitcher includes one OB03 filter.
- Brita Bella OB44 Water Pitcher Filter Specs:
- Filter Life: 40 gallons or 2 months
- Reminder: Calendar Minder® Filter Change Reminder Dial
- Lid: Flip-Top Lid for easy refilling
- Handle: Soft Grip Handle
- Brita OB44 Bella Water Pitcher Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Copper
- Reduces: Cadmium
- Reduces: Mercury
- Manufacturer: Brita 35455
- Brita 35455 Bella Water Filter Pitchers are compatible with:
- The #OB03 replacement filter cartridge available below.
- Brita Everyday Water Filter 35455 Instructions:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water; then remove filter from filter bag. NOTE: It is normal for a new filter to be wet when first opened. Filters are washed during manufacturing to prevent them from drying out.
2. Soak filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes.
3. Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir with a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse well. TIP: Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir periodically. Do not wash in dishwasher. For best results cleaning chrome pitcher lids, wipe with a soft sponge soaked in a solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of water.
4. Rinse filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
5. Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal. Fill the reservoir with cold tap water.* Discard your first two pitchers of filtered water (or first dispenser), or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.