- Culligan 201 Water Filter Cartridges:
- The Culligan 201 water filters contain a three-step activated carbon and lead reduction mineral. The Culligan System 201 filter effectively reduces lead levels in your drinking water.
- The Culligan 201 water filter system also reduces chlorine taste and odor, and particles as small as 5 microns which can cloud water.
- Note: Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality.
- Culligan 201 Water Filter Specs:
- Operating pressure range: 5-120 psig (0.4 - 8.4 kg/cm²)
- Maximum influent lead: 165 ppb (parts per billion mg/l)
- Minimum operating temperature: 33°F. (1°C)
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°F. (38°C)
- Nominal flow rate: 1/2 gallon per minute. (1.9 Liters/minute)
- Manufacturer: Culligan P1012581
- Culligan 201 Replacement Filter Information:
- The Culligan 201 water filters are easy to install in Culligan System 201 under sink water filter systems.
- Change the filter cartridge at least every 1000 gallons or 1 year: whichever occurs first, or whenever you detect a change in taste, odor, or decrease in water flow.
- This system requires regular replacement of the filter cartridge to maintain proper operation. Varying chlorine, sediment, or organic substance level may affect replacement frequency.
- Culligan 201 Replacement Filter Instructions:
- 1. Turn off the water supply to the filter.
- 2. Open the filter faucet.
- 3. Remove the U-clip and top cap of the filter housing.
- 4. Remove and discard the used filter cartridge.
- 5. Install new filter cartridge and reassemble the system.
- 6. Turn on the water supply and flush the filter.