- Culligan 301 Water Filter Information:
- Using advanced technology, the Culligan System 301 activated carbon block filter effectively reduces the presence of four classes of chemicals, some of which are regulated by the EPA as potentially carcinogenic. Note: your water may not contain organic chemicals.
- Unpleasant and potentially-harmful organic chemicals can now be significantly and economically reduced in your water with the Culligan System 301 Drinking Water Filter.
- The Culligan 301 filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and sediment from your drinking water.
- The Culligan System 301 Drinking Water Filter has been tested and certified to ANSI/NSF International Standard 53 for VOC reduction and to ANSI/NSF International Standard 42 for Chlorine, Taste and Odor reduction.
- Note: Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality.
- Culligan 301 Water Filter Specs:
- Operating pressure range: 5-120 psig (30-830 kPA)
- Minimum operating temperature: 33°F. (1°C)
- Maximum operating temperature: 100°F. (38°C)
- Rated Service Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min)
- Manufacturer: Culligan P1012582
- Culligan 301 Replacement Filter Information:
- The Culligan 301 filters are easy to install in Culligan System 301 under sink water filter systems. Two filters are required for the Culligan 301 system.
- The Culligan 301 filters require regular replacement of the filter cartridge to maintain proper operation. Varying chlorine, sediment, or organic substance level may affect replacement frequency.
- When used in the Culligan 301 System, both filter cartridges must be changed at least every 500 gallons or every 6 months: whichever occurs first, or whenever you detect a change in taste, odor, or decrease in water flow.
- When the Culligan 301 filter is used in the Aqua-Cleer VOC Filter System, the cartridge must be replaced after 250 gallons or 4 months of use, whichever comes first.
- Culligan 301 Replacement Filter Instructions:
- 1. Turn off the water supply to the filter.
- 2. Open the filter faucet.
- 3. Remove the U-clip and top cap of the filter housing.
- 4. Remove and discard the used filter cartridge.
- 5. Install new filter cartridge and reassemble the system.
- 6. Turn on the water supply and flush the filter.