- Culligan D-28 Chloramine Reduction Water Filter:
- The Culligan D-28 is a granular activated carbon water filter that reduces chloramine taste and odor found in drinking water.
- The Culligan D-28 filter also reduces chlorine taste and odor and bad taste and odor found in drinking water.
- The Culligan D-28 water filter fits in slim line under sink water filter systems.
- The Culligan D-28 GAC under sink drinking water filter dimensions are 9.75" x 2.4" x 2.4".
- If chloramines reduction is needed, the Culligan D-20 filter can be replaced with the Culligan D-28 water filter.
The Culligan D-28 filter has been discontinued. Below are two replacement filter options:
1) The Culligan D-40 filter reduces chloramine like the D-28. However, it reduces more contaminants than the D-28 so the flow rate is slower and requires dedicated drinking water faucet.
2) The Pentek CHLORPLUS-10 filter reduces chloramine like the D-28. However, it is wider at 2-7⁄8". Please be sure your housing can use a filter that is 2-7⁄8" wide.
- Culligan D-28 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- The Culligan D-28 drinking water filter reduces chloramines taste and odor. Contact your local water utility to determine if chloramine is in your water supply. The use of chloramines in water supplies is growing nationally. Chloramines are a combination of chlorine and ammonia used in city water supplies.
- The Culligan D28 filter reduces chlorine taste and odor
- The Culligan D-28 water filter reduces bad taste and odor found in drinking water.
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019077
- When do I replace the Culligan D-28 water filter?:
- Replace the Culligan D-28 at least every 12 months or 1000 gallons. The filter life also depends on the quality of your water and your household's water usage.
- Drinking Water Housings for the Culligan D-28 Filter:
- Culligan US-550
- Culligan / Ametek US-560
- Culligan US-600
- Culligan SY-2000
- Culligan SY-5167
- Ametek CTR-210
- Culligan Reverse Osmosis RO-3000
- Culligan Reverse Osmosis RO-3500
- The Culligan D-28 chloramines reduction filter can be used in all Ace or Culligan Standard or Slim Line under sink drinking water filter systems.
- Culligan D28 Replacement Information:
- The Culligan D-28 is easy to install in under sink water filter systems.
- The Culligan D-28 water filter life is up to 12 months or 1000 gallons. The water cartridge filter life also depends on the quality of your water and the water usage of your household.