- Culligan D-30 Under Sink Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Culligan D-30 carbon block water filter is a 0.5-micron extra-fine sediment water filter.
- The Culligan D-30A water filter reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and turbidity.
- The Culligan D-30 replacement filter removes greater than 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- The Culligan D-30 water filter reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos.
- The Culligan D-30 water filter cartridge fits in under sink water filter systems.
- The Culligan D-30A water filter is tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42/53 in model US-600A and US-600 which means that the Culligan D-30 replacement filter has passed rigorous testing standards.
- The Culligan D-30 is recommended for use with city and well water supplies.
- Note: Culligan has changed the model # of this filter from D-30 to D-30A due to a design change. The contaminant reduction remains the same. The D-30A has a flow restrictor which will reduce the flow rate more than the original D-30. The original D-30 is no longer being manufactured. The Culligan D-15 filter is compatible and will not restrict water flow as much as the D-30A. The D-15 does no reduce as many contaminants as the D-30A.
- Culligan D-30 Water Filter Reduces:
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Aesthetic Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Nominal Particulate Class 1
- Culligan D-30 Replacement Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.4" x 2.4".
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019066
- Culligan D-30A Replacement Filter Information:
- The Culligan D-30 water filter is easy to install in undersink water filter systems.
- The Culligan D-40 is interchangeable with the Culligan D-30 and the Culligan D-40 removes more contaminants.
- Under Sink Housings for the Culligan D-30 Filter:
- Culligan US-550
- Culligan / Ametek US-560
- Culligan US-600
- Culligan US-640
- Culligan SY-2000
- Culligan SY-5167
- Ametek CTR-210
- The Culligan D30 filter can be used in place of these water filters:
- Omni CB1
- Teledyne WaterPik IR-70
- Sears 3480
- American Plumber W-30 / American Plumber W.5CB
- Ace Hardware 4158721
- MasterPlumber TrueValue 529-324
- Flotec TO3
- GE FXULC
- Culligan D-30A Filter Instructions
- The Culligan D-30 under sink water filter life is up to 12 months or 1000 gallons. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- The Culligan D-30A should be installed with the end of the filter with the hole, facing up. If no water is passing through the system, the filter is likely installed upside down.
- If the flow restriction in the Culligan D-30A is too great, you can increase the flow rate by drilling a larger hole, where the existing hole is, with a 1/8" drill bit.