System Not For Sale.
Replacement Filters Available HERE
- Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer Reverse Osmosis System Compatible Filters:
- The Culligan H83SR RO System contains three replacement filters and one membrane. Click on the filter name below to learn more about each filter.
- The Culligan Good Water Machine H-83S-R has a sediment stage, pre-carbon stage, membrane stage, and post filter carbon stage.
- Reverse Osmosis water is ideal for coffee, tea, soup, juice, recipes, baby formula, houseplants, pets, pasta, ice cubes, steam irons, drink mixes, and everything you make with water.
- Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer Compatible Part Numbers:
- Stage 1 RS-23-SED5: Culligan Compatible 01-4015-38, 00-0001-20, 4412-75, 4496-27, S7011C, 4485-44, 4496-27
- Stage 2 PRE-RO: Culligan Compatible 01-0125-80, 00-0011-38, 01-0042-91, 01-0000-78, 4027-96, 4487-63, 4496-28, 4487-62
- Stage 3 TFM-36-A: Culligan Compatible 01-0001-45, 01-0074-02, 01-0074-03, 4493-72
- Stage 4: K2333-JJ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings Culligan Compatible 01-0000-79, 01-0001-24 - OR - K2333-KK 3/8" Quick Connect Fittings Culligan Compatible 01-0042-91
Note: Most H83S-R models use the 1/4" Inlet/Outlet post filter. A few H83S-R models use the 3/8" Inlet/Outlet post filter.
We distribute compatible filters for the Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer Reverse Osmosis System. Stage 1
: RS-23-SED5 Stage 2
: PRE-RO Stage 3
: TFM-36-A Stage 4
: K2333-JJ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
- OR - K2333-KK 3/8" Quick Connect Fittings
Note: Most H-83S-R models use the 1/4" Inlet/Outlet post filter. A few H-83S-R models use the 3/8" Inlet/Outlet post filter.
See the Replacements tab above for more information on each stage and the compatible filters for each stage. These compatible replacement filters can be purchased below.
- Manufacturer: Culligan H83S-R
- Culligan H83SR AquaClear Reverse Osmosis System Stages:
- Stage 1: The Culligan Compatible RS-23-SED5 Sediment Pre-Filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used in the first stage. It screens out dirt, sediment, sand, rust and other physical particles. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 3 - 6 months depending on the level of sediment in your water. Culligan Compatible 01-4015-38, 00-0001-20, 4412-75, 4496-27, S7011C, 4485-44, 4496-27.
- Stage 2: The PRE-RO Carbon Block Water Filter is used in the second stage. It reduces chlorine taste and odor that may be in your water supply. The Stage 2 filter should be changed every 6-12 months. Culligan Compatible 01-0125-80, 00-0011-38, 01-0042-91, 01-0000-78, 4027-96, 4487-63, 4496-28, 4487-62.
- Stage 3: The TFM-36-A RO Membrane goes in the third stage. It is a 36 GPD membrane. The Stage 3 RO membrane should be changed every 2 years. Culligan Compatible 01-0001-45, 01-0074-02, 01-0074-03, 4493-72.
- Stage 4: The K2333-JJ 1/4" Inlet/Outlet post filter is the 4th stage. The polishing filter reduces chlorine taste and odor that may be in your water supply. The Stage 4 filter should be changed every 6-12 months. Culligan Compatible 01-0000-79, 01-0001-24.
Note: A few H83S-R models have a 3/8" Inlet/Outlet for the post filter. For 3/8" Inlet/Outlets, order the K2333-KK Post-Carbon Filter (Culligan Compatible 01-0042-91).
- Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer Reverse Osmosis System Water Filter Change Intervals:
- The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.
- Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer RO System Parts & Accessories:
- Culligan H83S-R O-Ring: OR-ACH. The o-rings should be replaced every filter change.
- Culligan Aqua Cleer O-Ring Lubricant: OR-LUBRICANT-LG. O-Rings should be greased on every filter change with food-grade o-ring lubricant.
- Culligan H83S-R RO Tank: RO-T25-P. Replace tank when needed.
- Culligan H83S-R Aqua Cleer RO Tank Pressure Gauge: TPG-100. Monitor tank pressure to keep reverse osmosis system running optimally.
| Disclaimer: Culligan International Company is the registered owner of the trademark Culligan. This replacement product is not manufactured, endorsed, or approved by the Culligan International Company. Part numbers and photographs of products and systems are used for identification purposes only and do not demonstrate an association with the Culligan International Company. This site makes no representation as to the effect the use of this replacement product may have on any warranty that you received with the purchase of a Culligan system. |
- Culligan H-83S-R Aqua Cleer Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: You may want to fill a pitcher with drinking water before beginning service as it will take several hours for the system to refill after servicing.
- NOTE: Cleanliness is essential in the filter replacement procedure. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before handling filters. The use of protective gloves is strongly recommended.
- NOTE: It is important to flush the cartridges before use.
- A minimum of 5 gallons should be flushed through the Carbon Cartridge (Stage 1) to remove carbon dust.
- The RO Membrane Filter (Stage 2) should be flushed for a minimum of 6 hours to remove preservative solution.
- A minimum of 2 gallons should be flushed through the Polishing Filter (Stage 3) to remove carbon dust.
- Culligan H Series RO Cartridge Replacement Instructions:
1. Locate the systemís supply valve and turn off the systemís water supply.
2. Open the dispenser faucet and drain the storage tank.
3. Place the filter assembly in a dish pan or similar container to catch any dripping water.
4. Relieve the pressure in the system by loosening the threaded tubing connector at the bottom of the RO membrane filter housing. Retighten the fitting.
5. Pull the u-clip from the top of the particle prefilter housing.
6. Push the top cap into the housing to free the o-ring seal, then pull the top cap from the housing.
7. Remove the particle prefilter element from the housing and discard.
8. Clean the inside of the housing and top cap.
9. Lubricate the new particle prefilter cartridge o-ring with water and insert the new filter cartridge into the top cap. Note: If Model H-30S-R, do not install particulate/carbon filter at this time.
10. Pour two tablespoons liquid chlorine bleach into the particle prefilter housing.
11. Assemble the housing, the top cap and the u-clip.
12. Repeat steps 5-8 and remove the activated carbon cartridge and, if using chlorine bleach, the RO membrane filter.
NOTICE: If the RO membrane filter is to be reused, place it in a new plastic bag to keep it clean.
13. Assemble the empty housings and replace the u-clips. Make sure all tubing is connected properly.
14. Turn on the supply valve and allow the system to fill with water. Once water begins to drip or flow from the faucet, close the faucet and allow the tank to fill.
15. Turn off the supply valve and allow the system to sit for ten minutes.
16. Open the dispenser faucet and drain the storage tank.
17. Repeat steps 4, 5, 6, 9, and 11 for replacement of the activated carbon, particulate/activated carbon (Model H-30S-R) and RO membrane filter cartridges.
18. Note the direction of flow and disconnect the tubing from the polishing filter. Remove the polishing filter (stage 3 inline filter that is inserted into the tubing after the filter assembly) and discard. Remove the inline filter by pushing in the collet and firmly but gently pulling out the tubing.
19. Note the direction of flow and install the new polishing filter. If present, remove the dust caps before installation. Remove the dust caps by pushing in the collet and firmly but gently pulling out the dust caps.
20. Replace the filter assembly into its mounting location.
21. Repeat step 14.
22. After the storage tank has filled (3-4 hours), open the faucet and drain the storage tank to flush the new polishing filter and any remaining sanitizing solution from the system.
23. Allow the system to refill. Your system is now ready for use.
24. Record your service date.