- Culligan HF-365 Whole House Water Filter Housing:
- The Culligan HF-365 water filter housing includes a P5 filter, SW-2 wrench, and a UB-1 mounting bracket
- The Culligan HF-365 Whole House Sediment Water Filter extends the life of household appliances such as washing machines, hot water heaters, dishwashers, water softeners, and other fixtures by reducing dirt, sand, and silt out of household plumbing lines.
- The Culligan HF-365 is easy to install on a 3/4" cold water line.
- The Culligan HF-365 has a durable, clear housing for monitoring the water filter cartridge.
- The HF-365 system has an integrated pressure relief valve for easy cartridge changes.
- 3/4-inch inlet/outlet for installation on main cold water line.
- The dynamically sealing, self-cleaning o-ring prevents leaks and clogging.
- The Culligan HF-365 is the same as the Culligan HF-360, Pentek 150437, and American Plumber WVC-34 filter housings.
- Manufacturer: Culligan HF-365
- Culligan HF-365 Whole House Replacement Water Filter Information:
- One P5 water filter cartridge INCLUDED with the Culligan HF-365 purchase.
- The water filter cartridge life depends on the water filter cartridge purchased, the quality of your water, and the amount of water used. You will know when to change the filter cartridge when your water pressure drops.
- Sediment water filters reduce dirt, sand, silt, sediment, rust particles, and scale particles. Choose from one of our sediment water filters at the 10" L x 2.5" W Standard Filter Page.
- Drinking water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water by reducing chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants. Choose from one of our carbon drinking water filters at the 10" L x 2.5" W Standard Filter Page.
- Most Popular Water Filters for the Culligan HF-365 Whole House Housing:
- Sediment Filters:
P5 5 Micron Sediment Filter - ONE INCLUDED WITH HF-365
ECP5-10 5 Micron Pleated Filter (Recommended for chlorinated water only)
- Carbon Filters:
CBC-10 0.5 Micron Chlorine Taste & Odor and Cyst Reduction Carbon Block Filter
GAC-10 20 Micron Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Filter
- Recommended Parts & Accessories:
- Replacement OR-34 O-Rings. One o-ring is included with the housing purchase, but you should replace the o-ring periodically to prevent leaks.
- Use silicone grease to lubricate the o-rings to prevent leaking.
- Use the SW-2 housing wrench to remove the sump. The wrench should NOT be used to tighten the sump back onto the cap. Over tightening may cause damage to the o-ring. The SW-2 wrench is included with the Culligan HF-160 purchase.
- Use a single UB-1 stainless steel mounting bracket to mount the whole house housing.
- Culligan HF-365 Whole House Housing Installation Information:
- 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation on a cold water line.
- A UB-1 mounting bracket is recommended for installation of the Culligan HF-365 whole house housing. UB-1 bracket included with HF-365 purchase!
- NOTE: When installed, protect housing against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- Culligan HF-365 Detailed Installation Instructions