- Culligan IC-750 Refrigerator Filter System:
- The Culligan IC-750 refrigerator water filter system produces cleaner, better-tasting ice cubes and beverages.
- The Culligan IC-750 filtration system reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- The Culligan IC-750 water filter produces great tasting and healthier drinking water and ice cubes.
- The easy to install Culligan IC-750 filter works great as an inline filter for water dispensers and ice makers.
- Culligan IC-750 Filter System Specs:
- Parts Included: Filter head with built-in bracket and compression fittings, 750R filter cartridge, Screws for mounting bracket, and Installation instructions
- Pressure Range: 30–125 psi (2.1–8.62 bar)
- Temperature Range: 40–100°F (4.4–37.8°C)
- Rated Service Flow: 0.75 gpm (2.8 Lpm)
- Filter Capacity: 2500 gallons (9460 L)
- Turbidity: 5 NTU max
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019598
- Culligan IC-750 Replacement Filter:
- One Culligan 750R refrigerator water filter cartridge included with purchase.
- New twist on and twist off feature to replace the Culligan 750R replacement inline filter
- To change the 750R inline refrigerator filter cartridge, simply turn arrow from lock to unlocked position. Remove and discard. Then, insert the new Culligan 750R filter cartridge and turn to locked position. You're done!
- The Culligan 750R inline refrigerator filter life is up to one year or 2500 gallons depending on usage and water quality.
- The 750R filter cartridge used with this system has a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and/or flow of the water being filtered indicate that the cartridge should be replaced.
- Easy to install Culligan 750R replacement refrigerator filter cartridges can be purchased here
- Culligan IC-750 Installation Information:
- The Culligan IC-750 inline refrigerator filter can be mounted to the wall with the included mounting hardware.
- The Culligan IC-750 refrigerator filter fits directly inline with the water pipe to the refrigerator.
- The Culligan IC-750 has a 1/4-inch inlet/outlet.
- The Culligan IC-750 water filter system includes filter head with built in bracket, one Culligan 750R filter, 2 mounting screws, fittings, and installation instructions.
- To install the filter, you will need a phillips screwdriver, file for copper tubing only, pipe cutter or hacksaw for copper tubing only, utility knife for plastic tubing, towel, pencil, and tape measure.