- Culligan ISH-100 Shower Filter:
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filter system is a white inline shower filter that fits easily onto shower heads.
- The Culligan ISH-100 inline shower filter attaches easily to the existing standard ˝-inch shower arm at one end and then to the existing showerhead at the other, without affecting the height or positioning of the showerhead.
- The Culligan ISH-100 filter reduces chlorine taste and odor up to 97%.
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filter reduces sulfur odor from your shower water creating a fresher shower experience.
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filtration system reduces scale from your shower water. This helps to keep your shower stall cleaner.
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filter system prevents drying of skin and hair and prevents chlorine damage to hair texture and color-treated hair.
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filters prevent inhaling of and absorption of chlorine during showers.
- The Culligan ISH-100 Shower Filter reduces odor and sediment.
- The Culligan ISH-100 is bacteriostatic. The term ‘bacteriostatic' indicates that the system limits the passage or growth of bacteria that may already exist in the incoming water.
- 1 Year Warranty
- 97% of Chlorine
- Sulfur Odor
- Lime scale
- Culligan ISH-100 Shower Filter Specs:
- The Culligan ISH-100 shower filter is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 177 for the reduction of free available chlorine.
- Water Pressure Required: 30-125 psi (2.1-8.6 bar)
- Water Temperature Required: 40-100°F (4.4-37.8°C)
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019101
- Culligan Shower Filter ISH-100 Replacement Cartridge:
- The Culligan WHR-140 shower filter cartridge is included with the purchase of the Culligan ISH-100 shower filter system.
- Replace the shower filter every 6 months or every 10,000 gallons of water depending on water conditions, water usage, and when the smell of chlorine is present
- Easy to install Culligan WHR-140 replacement shower filter cartridges can be purchased here
- Culligan ISH-100 Shower Filter Installation Instructions:
- Plumber's tape, WHR-140 cartridge, and Filter change reminder sticker included
- Install on standard ˝ inch threaded shower arm.
- Flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove all carbon fines.
- CAUTION: Do not pull on shower filter or use filter for support. Filter must be protected against freezing which can cause cracking of the filter and water leakage. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives such as chlorine bleach, cleaning fluids, or abrasive pads to clean the shower filter cartridge or housing.