- Pentek / Culligan NCP-10 Water Filter:
- The Pentek NCP-10 water filter is a Nominal 10 micron Non-Cellulose Carbon-Impregnated Pleated Water Filter Cartridges
- The Culligan NCP-10 filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water.
- The Pentek NCP-10 non-cellulose filter media resists bacterial attack.
- The Pentek NCP-10 filter cartridges provide sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odor reduction.
- The Pentek NCP-10 water filter is pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity.
- The Pentek NCP-10 filter cartridges are constructed from a carbon-impregnated non-cellulose media.
- The Pentek NCP-10 water filters offer sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor reduction in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, NCP cartridges are resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for municipal and nonchlorinated water applications.
- The Pentek NCP-10 filter pleats provide additional surface area for high dirt-loading capacity, while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This combination of a pleated polyester media and carbon filtration produces an outstanding filter cartridge with extended service life.
- The Pentek NCP10 water filter cartridges are excellent polishing filters, closed loop streams and are ideal for post reverse osmosis and well water applications.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek NCP-10 Carbon Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-1/2" (248 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4° C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
2 psi @ 3 gpm (0.1 bar @ 11 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
225 gallons @ 1 gpm (850 liters @ 3.8 L/min)
NOTE: Filtration efficiency and chlorine taste and odor reduction efficiency are reduced at higher flow rates. Chlorine taste and odor reduction based on greater than 50% reduction using 2ppm free chlorine feed concentration at 68°F (20°C) at continuous flow.
- Culligan NCP-10 Carbon Water Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155367-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek NCP-10 water filters:
- 155367 Pentek NCP-10 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System