- Culligan Preferred Series 150 Drinking Water Filter System:
- The Culligan 150 water filter systems are no longer available online.
- The Culligan 150 water filter system reduces lead, cysts such as Cyptosporidium and Giardia, asbestos, chlorine tastes and odors, and up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size.
- The Culligan 150 filter system produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The Culligan 150 water filter system produces clearer, better tasting ice.
- The Culligan 150 water filter system improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water. Only pennies per gallon depending on the contaminants in your drinking water.
- The Culligan 150 filter system has specially designed metal walls that provide maximum resistance to water pressure surges, preventing cracks or splitting.
- The Culligan 150 filter system is NSF International Certified for Standards 42 and 53.
- Installation fittings included
- Installation instructions included
- Culligan 150 Preferred Series Filter System Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 10-125 psi
- Temperature Range: 35ºF to 100ºF (2ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9Lpm)
- Space Required: 5 x 5 x 15 in. (13 x 13 x 38 cm) including 2.5 inches of clear space under unit for filter cartridge replacement
- Culligan Model No. 01004098 / 01-004098
Culligan Preferred Series Comparison Chart:
*As Tested By Culligan
| || Preferred 150 || Preferred 250 || Preferred 350 |
|Capacity in gallons ||750 ||1000 ||300 |
|Reduces the following || || || |
|Chlorine Tastes and Odors ||x ||x ||x |
|Chloramines* ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Nominal Particulate (Class 1) ||x ||x ||x |
|Asbestos ||x ||x ||x |
|Cysts ||x ||x ||x |
|Lead ||x ||x ||x |
|Turbidity ||x ||x ||x |
|VOC ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Mold and Algae* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Iron* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Manganese* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Sulfides* ||x ||x ||x |
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1004098
- Culligan 150 Replacement Information:
- The Culligan 150 cartridge is an easy change filter that provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove and replace.
- One Culligan Preferred Series 150 filter cartridge provides a year's supply of drinking water for an average family at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Filter cartridge life for the Culligan Preferred Series 150 replacement water filter is up to 750 gallons or 12 months depending on water usage. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- The Culligan 150 filter is the replacement filter for the Culligan Preferred Series 150 Drinking Water System.
- The Culligan 250 replacement filter and Culligan 350 replacement filter can both be used in the Culligan 150 Filtration System if space permits. The Culligan 250 and Culligan 350 filters are longer.