- Culligan Preferred Series 350 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- The Culligan 350 water filters are no longer available online.
- The Culligan 350 water filter reduces lead, cysts such as Cyptosporidium and Giardia, asbestos, chlorine tastes and odors, and up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size.
- The Culligan 350 water filter effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- The Culligan 350 replacement filter reduces chloramines as tested by Culligan.
- The Culligan 350 filter produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The Culligan 350 filter cartridge produces clearer, better tasting ice.
- The Culligan 350 water filter improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water. Only pennies per gallon depending on the contaminants in your drinking water.
- The Culligan 350 filter has specially designed metal walls that provide maximum resistance to water pressure surges, preventing cracks or splitting.
- The Culligan 350 filter is NSF International Certified for Standards 42 and 53.
- Chlorine Tastes and Odors
- Nominal Particulates
- Mold and Algae
- Oxidized Iron
- Oxidized Manganese
- Oxidized Sulfides
- Culligan Preferred Series 350 Filter Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 10-125 psi
- Temperature Range: 35ºF to 100ºF (2ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9Lpm)
- Culligan Model No. 01002870 / 01-002870
Culligan Preferred Series Comparison Chart:
*As Tested By Culligan
| || Preferred 150 || Preferred 250 || Preferred 350 |
|Capacity in gallons ||750 ||1000 ||300 |
|Reduces the following || || || |
|Chlorine Tastes and Odors ||x ||x ||x |
|Chloramines* ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Nominal Particulate (Class 1) ||x ||x ||x |
|Asbestos ||x ||x ||x |
|Cysts ||x ||x ||x |
|Lead ||x ||x ||x |
|Turbidity ||x ||x ||x |
|VOC ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Mold and Algae* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Iron* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Manganese* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Sulfides* ||x ||x ||x |
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1002870
- Culligan 350 Replacement Filter Information:
- The Culligan 350 cartridge is an easy change filter that provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove and replace.
- One Culligan Preferred Series 350 filter cartridge provides drinking water for a family at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Filter cartridge life for the Culligan Preferred Series 350 replacement water filter is up to 300 gallons depending on water usage. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- The Culligan 350 replacement filter is used in the Culligan Preferred Series 350 Drinking Water System.
- The Culligan 150 replacement filter and Culligan 250 replacement filter can both be used in place of the Culligan 350 replacement filter if space permits. The Culligan 150 filter and the Culligan 250 filter are shorter.