- Culligan RDSH-C115 Raindisc Shower Head Filter System:
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 shower filter reduces chlorine taste and odor & scale for softer, cleaner skin and hair.
- Reduces sulfur odor and is bacteriostatic.
- Culligan RDSH-C115 has a chrome finish.
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 shower filter has a 2.5 Gallon per minute flow rate.
- 5-year limited warranty
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 is certified to meet NSF standard 177 for filtered showerhead systems.
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 filter media in this product reduces chlorine for a full 10,000 gallons. The cartridge also reduces sulfur odor and scale.
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 shower system is easy to install with no tools required, this unit will retro-fit to any existing ½-inch threaded shower arm.
- Package Includes: (1) RDSH-C115, (1) WHR-140 shower filter, Plumber's Tape, Cartridge change reminder sticker, Installation instructions, Filter change instructions
- 97% of Chlorine
- Sulfur Odor
- Culligan RDSH-C115 System Requirements:
- Water pressure of 40-100 psi (9.5 Lpm)
- Water temperature of 40-120°F (4.4-49°C)
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1020711
- Culligan RDSH-C115 Replacement Filter:
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 shower filter includes one Culligan WHR-140 replacement shower filter cartridge.
- Replace the shower filter every 6 months or every 10,000 gallons of water depending on your water quality
- Easy to install Culligan WHR-140 replacement shower filter cartridges can be purchased here
- Culligan WHR-140 replacement shower filter cartridge also fits the Culligan HSH-C135 shower filter, the Culligan WSH-C125 shower filter, and the Culligan ISH-100 shower system.
- Culligan RDSH-C115 Shower Filter Installation:
- Quick and easy shower filter installation with no special tools required
- Installation instructions in English and Spanish included with the Culligan RDSHC115 shower filter
- The Culligan RDSH-C115 also includes Plumber's tape and filter change reminder sticker
- Purchase a Culligan REA-150 RainDisc Shower Hi-Lo Arm (optional) to extend the shower filter arm. This part can be purchased separately. See "More Images" to see the optional arm installed in a shower to see if it would be of use in your installation.