- Culligan RV-1000 RV Water Filter:
- Twist-On, Twist-Off, No-Mess
- Produces healthier, better-tasting drinking and cooking water on the road in your RV
- Reduces lead, lindane, atrazine, chlorine taste and odor, bad taste and odor, and sediment
- Reduces Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- NSF International Certified
- Culligan RV1000 Recreational Vehicle Water Filter System Information:
- Filter head with built-in mounting bracket and compression fittings
- Comes with attractive lead-free faucet that fits through the sprayer hole in most kitchen sinks, screws for mounting bracket, saddle tapping valve, 1/4 inch plastic tubing, and installation instructions
- One Culligan 1000R water filter cartridge included
- A bypass fitting for winterization is included. The fitting allows anti-freeze to flow freely through your RV's water lines during the off-season.
- Culligan RV-1000 Recreational Vehicle Water Filter System:
- The Culligan RV-1000 recreational vehicle water filter system has been tested and certified by NSF International, which means that the Culligan RV-1000 water filter has passed rigorous testing standards. The Culligan RV-1000 recreational vehicle water filter is a complete and compact filter system. The RV filter system has a no-hassle, no-mess design for replacing filter cartridges. Simply twist off the old filter and twist on the new filter for easy cartridge replacement. The Culligan RV-1000 water filter includes a bypass fitting for winterization. The fitting allows anti-freeze to flow freely through your RV's water lines during the off-season. The lead-free faucet fits through the sprayer hole in most kitchen sinks. The Culligan RV-1000 under sink water filter housing and filter weigh 2.5 pounds.
- The Culligan RV-1000 under sink system comes complete with the Culligan 1000R water filter. The 1000R filter removes the toughest contaminants from your drinking water. The Culligan 1000R RV water filter reduces Lindane and Atrazine (a pesticide and herbicide), lead, chlorine taste and odor, bad taste and odor, and sediment from your drinking water. The Culligan 1000R filter also reduces disease-causing Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts from your cooking and drinking water. The Culligan 1000R replacement water filter cartridge lasts for 500 gallons or 6 months and is easy to replace using the twist-off and twist-on technology in the Culligan RV-1000 water filter system. The life of the filter also depends on the amount of water used and the amount of contaminants in your drinking water. The Culligan SY-1000 is similar to the Culligan RV-1000 but is not designed for Recreational Vehicles. The Culligan IC-1000 is also similar to the Culligan RV-1000 but does not come with a lead-free faucet and is designed for use with water dispensers and icemakers.
- Manufacturer: Culligan 158659
- Culligan RV-1000 Recreational Vehicle Replacement Filter:
- One Culligan 1000R water filter cartridge included with purchase of the Culligan RV-1000 water filter system
- Filter cartridge life for the Culligan 1000R replacement water filter set is up to 500 gallons or 6 months. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.