- Culligan RV-600 RV Water Filter With Hose:
- The Culligan RV-600 recreational vehicle water filter is a compact system designed to fit in your recreational vehicle or boat.
- The Culligan RV-600 filter removes contaminants from your drinking and cooking water.
- The Culligan RV-600 RV Water Filter produces healthier, better-tasting drinking and cooking water on the road in your RV.
- The Culligan RV-600 features a granular activated carbon filter that reduces chlorine taste and odor, bad taste and odor, and sediment.
- The Culligan RV-600 is a disposable water filter.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Culligan RV-600 Recreational Vehicle Water Filter Specs:
- Parts Included: Granular activated carbon filter, Plastic plugs, Hose
- Pressure Range: 30–125 psi (2.1–8.6 bar)
- Temperature Range: 40–125°F (4.4–51.6°C)
- Rated Service Flow: 1 gpm @ 60 psi (3.8 Lpm @ 4.1 bar)
- The Culligan RV-600 comes with the standard garden hose coupling and a 12-inch flexible hose.
- The Culligan RV-600 filter cartridge is 9.75" in height and 2.75" in diameter.
- The Culligan RV-600 has a maximum flow rate of 3 gallons per minute.
- The Culligan RV-600 has 3/4" hose fittings.
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019082
- Culligan RV-600 Recreational Vehicle Replacement Filter:
- The Culligan RV-600 is a disposable filter. The filter can be replaced with the Culligan RV-500 water filter. The Culligan RV-500 does not have the 12-inch flexible hose.
- The Culligan RV-600 water filter cartridge lasts up to 2000 gallons and is easy to replace with a new RV-600 filter or a Culligan RV-500 filter.
- The life of the filter also depends on the amount of water used and the amount of contaminants in your drinking water.
- Culligan RV-600 RV Water Filter Manual:
- RV-600 Product Manual
(Download Adobe Reader)
- NOTE: Filter must be protected against freezing, which can cause cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- NOTE: A drinking water filter cartridge may contain carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove the fines before using the water. You should run the tap at least 20 seconds prior to using water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Culligan RV-600 RV Water Filter Installation Instructions:
- For use with 3/4-inch flexible hose couplings. It is recommended that you install the filter between two flexible hoses to prevent it from being damaged. The short hose supplied with the RV-600 may be attached to either end of the filter.
- 1. Turn off water supply. Remove plastic plugs from ends of filter. DO NOT discard plugs; they may be used to store the filter between usages. Insert rubber washer into inlet of filter. NOTE: Water must flow through filter in the proper direction. INLET and OUTLET are marked clearly on either end of the filter.
- 2. Attach the inlet (female) end of filter to the supply hose. Turn on water and flush carbon filter for 5 minutes to remove carbon fines before using the water. Turn off water supply.
- 3. Attach outlet (male) end of filter to second hose.
- Installation is complete! Turn on water supply to use filter.