- Culligan SR-115 Shower Filter:
- The Culligan SR-115 shower filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor up to 95%
- The Culligan SR-115 prevents drying of skin and hair
- The Culligan SR-115 reduces odor and sediment
- Culligan SR-115 Shower Filter Installation:
- Quick and easy shower filter installation with no special tools required
- Culligan SR115 screws easily onto existing shower head
- Special design does not shorten the height of your current shower head
- Installation instructions included with Culligan SR-115 shower filter
The Culligan SR-115 shower filter system has been discontinued. The Culligan SRC-11
replacement shower filters are no longer available. There are many new shower filter systems available on our Shower Filters
page. Culligan recommends replacing your shower filter system with the Culligan ISH-100
. For better filtration, use the Tier1 KDF-SHF-WF
- Manufacturer: Culligan 158373
- Culligan Shower Filter SR-115 Replacement:
- The Culligan SR-115 shower filter includes one Culligan SRC-11 replacement shower filter cartridge.
- Replace the shower filter every 3-6 months or every 5,000 gallons / 19,000 liters of water depending on water conditions or when the smell of chlorine is present
- Easy to install Culligan SRC-11 replacement shower filter cartridges can be purchased here
- Culligan SRC-11 Replacement Filter fits these Shower Filter models:
- Culligan SR-115
- Culligan 158373
- USFilter SR-115
- Ametek 158562
- Plymouth Products 158373
- Ecowater Models
- Culligan SR-115 Instructions for Installation:
- Install on standard ½-inch threaded shower arm.
1.Remove existing shower head from shower arm. Set shower head aside.
2.Wrap three layers of plumber's tape around the threads of the shower arm. (Plumber's tape included.)
3.Attach Culligan Shower Filter to the shower arm by hand. Screw on the shower filter until the filter is secure (approximately three revolutions). DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. (If your shower arm is too short you can remove the cartridge and then screw the filter cap onto the shower arm. Once the filter cap is in place you can replace the cartridge.)
4.Wrap three layers of Plumber's tape onto the threads of the Culligan Shower Filter.
5.Install your shower head and hand-tighten.
6.Flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove all carbon fines.