- Culligan Water Tower CWT-35 Reverse Osmosis System Compatible Filters:
- The Culligan Water Tower CWT-35 RO System contains three replacement filters and one membrane. Click on the filter name below to learn more about each filter.
- The Culligan Water Tower's first stage starts on the right in the picture on the left.
- The Culligan Water Tower has a sediment stage, pre-carbon stage, membrane stage, and post filter carbon stage.
- Manufacturer: Culligan CWT-35
- Culligan Water Tower CWT-35 Reverse Osmosis System Stages:
- Stage 1: The 01013028 Sediment Filter is a Sediment Filter used in the first stage. It screens out dirt, sediment, sand, rust and other physical particles 15 times smaller than a grain of sand. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 12 months.
- Stage 2: The 01013029 Carbon Block Water Filter is used in the second stage. It reduces chlorine taste and odor that may be in your water supply. Stage 2 and Stage 4 use the same carbon filter. The Stage 2 filter should be changed every 12 months.
- Stage 3: The 01013026 RO Membrane goes in the third stage. It reduces dissolved substances, including radium, lead, and many others that may be in your water supply. The Stage 3 RO membrane should be changed every 2 years.
- Stage 4: The 01013029 post filter is the 4th stage. The polishing filter reduces chlorine taste and odor that may be in your water supply. Stage 2 and Stage 4 use the same carbon filter. The Stage 4 filter should be changed every 12 months.
- Culligan Water Tower CWT-35 Reverse Osmosis System Water Filter Change Intervals:
- The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.
- Culligan Water Tower CWT-35 RO System Parts & Accessories:
- Culligan Water Tower Wrench: 21401003. Helps to unscrew the filter housings.
- Culligan Water Tower O-Ring: 34201026. The o-rings should be replaced every filter change.
- Culligan Water Tower O-Ring Lubricant: OR-LUBRICANT-LG. O-Rings should be greased on every filter change with food-grade o-ring lubricant.
- Culligan Water Tower RO Tank: RO-T25-P. Replace tank when needed.
- Culligan Water Tower RO Tank Pressure Gauge: TPG-100. Monitor tank pressure to keep reverse osmosis system running optimally.
| Disclaimer: Culligan International Company is the registered owner of the trademark Culligan. This replacement product is not manufactured, endorsed, or approved by the Culligan International Company. Part numbers and photographs of products and systems are used for identification purposes only and do not demonstrate an association with the Culligan International Company. This site makes no representation as to the effect the use of this replacement product may have on any warranty that you received with the purchase of a Culligan system. |
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.