Cuno CFS-110 Whole House Replacement Filter
- The CFS-110 cartridge is a 5 micron, bonded polypropylene filter.
- It is made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials and is a genuine OEM filter.
- The CFS-110 Cartridge fits any standard housing that uses 9 3/4 inch x 2 1/2 inch replacement filters.
- The cartridge can be used in the 3M Water Filtration Products premium line of drop-in housings or as a retrofit to upgrade current filtration.
- The CFS-110 is an economical way to help reduce contaminants.
- The cartridge provides consistent particle removal efficiencies and batch to batch filtration characteristics.
- The CFS-110 has the ability to withstand high temperatures and elevated differential pressures.
- The drop-in cartridge is fast and easy to change.
- Note: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Cuno CFS-110 Contaminant Reduction:
- The CFS-110 removes sediment.
- The CFS-110 does not remove fluoride.
CFS-110 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" (length) x 2 1/2" (diameter)
- Micron Rating: 5 Microns
- Temperature Rating: 40° to 100° Fahrenheit
- Flow Rate: 8 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Filter Material: Bonded Polypropylene
- Filter Life: 6 months
- Part Number: CFS110
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS110
Cuno CFS-110 Cartridge Replacement Information:
- The CFS-110Cartridge fits any standard housing that uses 10 inch x 2.5 inch replacement filters.
Special Instructions for the CFS-110 Cartridge:
- Protect from freezing, remove filter cartridge when temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F.
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.