Cuno CFS8110 8000 Series Replacement Cartridge
- The CFS8110 5micron cartridge uses carbon filtration media to reduce sediment in your water.
- The CFS8110 Cartridge fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- No activation is required so that cartridge changes are quick and simple.
- Treats up to 10,000 gallons.
- Genuine OEM product.
The CFS8110 Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- Taste & Odor
- The CFS8110 DOES NOT remove fluoride.
Specifications for the Cuno CFS8110:
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Filter Life: 12 months
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100° F
- Dimensions: 12-7/8" (length) x 3-3/16" (diameter)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Model/Part Numbers: 5572001, 70020015353, CFS8110
- Materials: FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Made in U.S.A
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS8110
Replacement Information for the Cuno CFS8110 Cartridge:
- The CFS8110 Replacement Filter fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
Instructions for the Cuno CFS8110 Whole House Filter Cartridge:
- Protect from freezing. Remove filter cartridge when temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.