Cuno CFS8112 Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
- The CFS8112 cartridge uses a carbon filtration media with a 1 micron rating to reduce sediment in your water.
- The CFS8112 Cartridge fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- The CFS8112 has a flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment.
- No activation is required so that cartridge changes are quick and simple.
- The CFS8112 Cartridge treats up to 10,000 gallons.
- The Cartridge is designed for hot beverage and ice applications.
- The CFS8112 Filter Cartridge is a genuine OEM product.
The CFS8112 Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine taste & odor
- The CFS8112 DOES NOT remove fluoride.
Specifications for the Cuno CFS8112:
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Filter Life: 12 months or 10,000 gallons
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100° F
- Dimensions: 12 7/8" (length) x 3 3/16" (diameter)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Model/Part Numbers: 55817-05, 70020002419, CFS8112
- Materials: FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Made in U.S.A
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS8112
Replacement Information for the Cuno CFS8112 Cartridge:
- The CFS8112 Replacement Filter fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
Instructions for the Cuno CFS8110 Food Service Filter Cartridge:
- Protect from freezing, remove filter cartridge when temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.