Cuno CFS8720 Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
- The CFS8720 cartridge uses a carbon filtration media with a 5 micron rating to reduce sediment in your water.
- The CFS8720 Cartridge fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- The CFS8720 has a flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment.
- No activation is required so that cartridge changes are quick and simple.
- The CFS8720 Cartridge treats up to 4,800 gallons.
- The CFS8720 Filter Cartridge is a genuine OEM product.
The CFS8720 Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- 67.5% or chlorine
- Bad taste & odor
- The CFS8720 DOES NOT remove fluoride.
Specifications for the Cuno CFS8720:
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Filter Life: 12 months or 4,800 gallons
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100° F
- Dimensions: 12 7/8" (length) x 3 3/16" (diameter)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Model/Part Numbers: 5589303, 70020017268, CFS8720
- Materials: FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Made in U.S.A
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS8720
Replacement Information for the Cuno CFS8720 Cartridge:
- The CFS8720 Replacement Filter fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 8000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
Instructions for the Cuno CFS8720 Food Service Filter Cartridge:
- Protect from freezing. Remove the filter cartridge when temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F.
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.