Cuno CFS9112 Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
- The CFS9112 cartridge uses a carbon filtration media with a 1 micron rating to reduce sediment in your water.
- The CFS9112 Cartridge fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 9000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- The CFS9112 has a flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment.
- No activation is required so that cartridge changes are quick and simple.
- The CFS9112 Cartridge treats up to 10,000 gallons.
- The cartridge fits in competitive systems.
- The CFS9112 Filter Cartridge is a genuine OEM product.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certified.
The CFS9112 Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- 95.5% of chlorine
- 96.2% of Particulates (Class I)
- Bad taste & odor
- The CFS9112 DOES NOT remove fluoride.
Specifications for the Cuno CFS9112:
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron Rating: 1 (nominal)
- Filter Life: 12 months or 10,000 gallons
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon Block
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100° F
- Dimensions: 14 3/8" (length) x 3 3/8" (diameter)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Model/Part Numbers: 5589203, 70020002567, CFS9112
- Materials: FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Made in U.S.A
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS9112
Replacement Information for the Cuno CF9112 Cartridge:
- The CFS9112 Replacement Filter fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 9000 Series Replacement Cartridges or the Everpure QL Series filter heads.
Instructions for the Cuno CFS9112 Food Service Filter Cartridge:
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.