Cuno CFS9720 Food Service Filter Replacement Cartridge
- The CFS9720 cartridge uses a carbon filtration media with a 5 micron rating to reduce sediment in your water.
- The CFS9720 Cartridge fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 9000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- The CFS9720 has a flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment.
- No activation is required so that cartridge changes are quick and simple.
- The CFS9720 Cartridge treats up to 4,800 gallons.
- The cartridge fits in competitive systems.
- The CFS9720 Filter Cartridge is a genuine OEM product.
The CFS9720 Reduces the Following Contaminants:
- 67.5% of chlorine
- Bad taste & odor
- The CFS9720 DOES NOT remove fluoride.
Specifications for the Cuno CFS9720:
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron Rating: 5 micron
- Filter Life: 12 months or 4,800 gallons
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon Block
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100° F
- Dimensions: 14 3/8" (length) x 3 3/8" (diameter)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Model/Part Numbers: 5589003, 70020017136, CFS9720
- Materials: FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Made in U.S.A
- Manufacturer: Cuno CFS9720
Replacement Information for the Cuno CF9720 Cartridge:
- The CFS9720 Replacement Filter fits any filtration system that uses the Cuno 9000 Series Replacement Cartridges.
Instructions for the Cuno CFS9720 Food Service Filter Cartridge:
- The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.