- Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System:
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System is designed for OCS/Vending in-line and low volume hot beverage applications.
- The Cuno CS-451 Filtration System features built-in 5.0 micron sediment filtration, chlorine taste and odor reduction and scale inhibition media.
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 vending water filtration system is the head for the Cuno Food Service CS-51 vending water filter cartridge.
- The Cuno CS-451 comes with the filter head, bracket, screws, and a CS-51 filter.
- The Cuno CS-451 sanitary quick change head configuration with 1/4” female pipe thread connections provides easy cartridge change-out without the need for tools.
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System is an economical way to provide maximum equipment protection and consistent beverage quality for low volume hot cup applications.
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 has an encapsulated design that minimizes contamination of the filtration media.
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System features a compact footprint that allows the unit to be installed snugly behind the beverage unit or neatly under a cabinet.
- Cuno CS-451 Vending Water Filteration Units are FDA, CFR-21 compliant for use in all food and beverage applications.
- The Cuno CS451 Filter System efficiently traps and holds sediment without unloading and helps enhance beverage clarity.
- The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter helps reduce maintenance caused by clogged valves and orifices and helps protect equipment from the potentially harmful effects of lime scale.
- The Cuno CS-451 Water Filter System allows pass-through of chlorine residual for downstream sanitization.
- Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Sediment Reduction
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Scale Inhibition
- Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,678 liters) or 200 cups/day
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" or 24.1 cm x 6.4 cm
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm or 1.89 lpm
- Replacement Cartridge: CS-51
- Connections: 1/4" Female Thread; Sanitary Quick Change
- Manufacturer: Cuno CS-451
- Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System System Instructions:
- The disposable filter cartridge must be replaced every 6 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Do not install if water pressure exceeds 125 psi (862 kPa). If your water pressure exceeds 80 psi, you must install a pressure limiting valve.
- Do not install where water hammer conditions may occur. If water hammer conditions exist you must install a water hammer arrester.
- Do not install on hot water supply lines. The maximum operating water temperature of this filter system is 100°F (38°C).
- Protect the Cuno CS-451 System from freezing.