- Cuno LP 80 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System:
- We distribute water filters and reverse osmosis membranes for the Cuno Water Factory LP80 Reverse Osmosis System.
- Proper pretreatment is critical to the CUNO LP-80 RO system performance. All LP Series RO systems include a commercial grade 5.0 micron sediment prefilter. Systems used on chlorinated water supplies must add the two activated carbon filters to remove free chlorine.
- The CUNO Water Factory System's LP-80 commercial reverse osmosis systems feature line-pressure, non-electric operation.
- The CUNO LP-80 (Line Pressure) Reverse Osmosis Systems can produce up to 80 gallons of high quality water per day using only existing water pressure (rated at 60 psi, 77°F (25°C) @ 500 ppm).
- System operation is completely automatic when used in conjunction with hydropneumatic (self pressurizing) type storage tanks.
- The heavy duty wall mount frame and system design makes periodic maintenance quick and easy.
- The LP Commercial Series RO Systems are designed to be used for: Drinking Water, Automatic Coffee Makers, Office Systems, Restaurant Beverage Bar Supply, Water Treatment for Steamers & Espresso, Dentist Office Rinse Water, Misting Applications in Food Stores, Steam Equipment Feed Water, Multi - POU Residential, Humidifier Feed Water, Spot Free Rinsing, Battery Fill Water, Ice-Maker Feed Water, Laboratory Water Supply, Plant Watering Systems and DI Pretreatment.
- Price is for the RO system only. Storage components are ordered separately.
- Cuno LP 80 Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Membrane type: TFC (Thin Film Composite)
- Feed water pressure: 40 - 85 psi (275 - 586 kPa)
- Capacity: 80 gallons per day (300 liters/day) at 77°F (25°C) @ 500 ppm
- Recovery: 25 - 30%
- Typical TDS rejection: >96%
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100° F (4.4-37.8° C)
- Cuno LP 80 RO System Feedwater Chemistry Parameters:
- Feed TDS: Up to 2000 ppm
- Feed pH: 4.0 -11
- Hardness: 20 grains or less
- Free chlorine: non allowable
- Iron (Fe): <0.1 mg/l
- Manganese: <.05 mg/l
- Hydrogen sulfide: none allowable
- Manufacturer: Water Factory Systems LP 80
- Cuno LP 80 Reverse Osmosis System Stages:
- Stage 1: The AquaPure AP110 sediment prefilter used in the first housing. Replaces CUNO 56204-04 water filter.
- Stage 2: The AquaPure AP117 Granular Carbon Filter is used for the 2nd stage. Replaces CUNO 47-211114 water filter.
- Stage 3: The AquaPure AP117 Granular Carbon Filter is used for the 3rd stage. Replaces CUNO 47-211114 water filter.
- Stage 4: The 66-4311 80 GPD RO Membrane is used for the 4th stage.
- Cuno LP 80 Water Filter Change Intervals:
- The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.