- Cuno Water Factory SQC-PRO C-80 Reverse Osmosis System:
- We distribute replacement water filters for the Cuno Water Factory SQC PRO-C80 Reverse Osmosis System.
- The Cuno SQC-PRO-C-80 RO System has four separate filtration stages.
- The Water Factory System's SQC-PRO-80 under the counter reverse osmosis unit is a four (4) stage system designed for use on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The CUNO SQC PRO C-80 uses the following 4 filters: (1) of 47-55702G2, (2) of 47-55704G2, and (1) of 66-4709G2.
- The CUNO Water Factory SQCPROC80 model is specifically designed for homes with poor water pressure, a need to support multiple delivery points, or high usage (i.e. large families with 4+ children).
- The CUNO SQC PRO 80 Model can produce up to 80 gallons of drinking water a day.
- Can be installed to feed an ice-maker or water dispenser within your refrigerator.
- The sanitary quick-change cartridge enables quick easy changes with no mess.
- The Booster Pump is 110 Volt/60 Hz.
We distribute replacement filters for the Cuno Water Factory SQC 1HF Reverse Osmosis System. Stage 1
: 47-55702G2 Stage 2
: 47-55704G2 Stage 3
: 47-55704G2 Stage 4
See the Replacements tab above for more information on each stage. These filters can be purchased below.
- Cuno SQC-PRO-C-80 Water Factory RO System Specs:
- Dimensions: 16" H x 11" W x 7.5" D and 41 cm. x 28 cm. x 19 cm
- Recommended feed water pressure: 0-80 PSI
- Capacity: 68-80 GPD (257-303 LPD)
- Application: chlorinated or non-chlorinated water
- Temperature: 40-100°F (4.4-30°C)
- PH Requirements: 4.0-11.0
- Manufacturer: Water Factory Systems 06-919002
- Cuno SQC-PRO C-80 Reverse Osmosis System Stages:
- Stage 1: The 47-55702G2 is a sediment prefilter used in the first stage.
- Stage 2: The 47-55704G2 is a granular activated carbon filter used in the second stage.
- Stage 3: The 47-55704G2 is a granular activated carbon filter used in the 3rd stage.
- Stage 4: The 66-4709G2 high capacity RO membrane is the 4th stage.
- Cuno Water Factory SQC-PRO C-80 Water Filter Change Intervals:
- The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.