- GE Osmonics Desal TFM-100 Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
- The GE Desal TFM-100 is a 100 Gallon Per Day RO Membrane.
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Thus the membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the membrane and reduces maintenance costs.The spiral-wound membrane element is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE TFM-100 is a Thin-Film Membrane.
- The GE Desal TFM-100 RO Membrane is not chlorine resistant. A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
- GE Desal TFM-100 RO Membrane Specs:
- 100 Gallons Per Day
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for material safety.
- Dimensions: 1.83" W X 11.75" L
- Average NaCl Rejection (%): 96.0
- Permeate Flow* gpd @ 65 psi: 100
*Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary ±15%.
- Manufacturer: Desal 1221122
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal TFM100 RO Membrane:
- Desal Part # 1221122
- GE TFM100AK, GE TFM-100AK
- GE TFM-100NT, GE TFM100NT, GE Desal 3007133