- Doulton W9330062 Polyester HIP Under Sink Housing- Sterasyl:
- The Doulton W9330062 is an in-line water filter system utilizing Doulton ceramic technology.
- Includes the single stage reusable Sterasyl Ceramic Candle Filter, mounting bracket, screws, and acetyl / polyester housing.
- You will also need a fitting to connect the water line to the faucet. The FQFC06W-WF fitting, available below, will connect to a 3/8" water line. 3/8" water line, PT38-10, is also available below.
- The W9330062 does not come with an installation kit. If you would like the installation kit purchase the complete system W9330962 available below.
- Doulton Sterasyl Ceramic Candle Water Filter Reduces:
- 0.9 Micron absolute
- >98% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- >90% Efficiency at 0.05 micron
- 100% removal of cryptosporidium
- 100% removal of cysts
- Doulton W9330062 HIP Under Sink Water Filter Housing Specs:
- 1.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 2" x 10" Reusable Filter Candle
- 3/8" John Guest (Push Fit) Connections
- Manufacturer: Doulton W9330062
- Doulton Ceramic Candle Water Filter Cleaning Instructions:
- The ceramic shell of the water filter is designed to filter fine particles, bacteria and other contaminants from your water. In doing so, the outside of the ceramic shell can eventually need cleaning which will become evident when water flow from the filter becomes reduced. When this occurs, simply remove, clean and replace the cartridge as follows:
- 1st: Wash your hands with filtered water.
- 2nd: Remove the ceramic cartridge according to the instructions of your particular filter housing (Handle with care. Wet cartridges are fragile!)
- 3rd: Take a clean scouring pad, or slightly abrasive cloth, and give the ceramic a light scrub under running water. Apply gentle pressure uniformly, take care that the cleaning of the ceramic is not concentrated in one area. This will remove surface particles from the water filter as well as an outer layer of ceramic, restoring and refreshing the water filter to it's original water flow.
- 4th: Replace cartridge in filter housing.
- 5th: Wash hands thoroughly after handling the ceramic cartridge.
- Important: Care must be taken at all times to prevent contamination of the end of the cartridge mount from unfiltered water and/or dirty hands from cleaning the cartridge surface. You may wish to cover the end with a plastic bag and rubberband to make handling easier. Do not use soap or detergents.
- Cleaning can be done over 50 times before replacement of the water filter cartridge will be necessary.