- Doulton W9380208 HCPS Dual Stage Countertop System:
- The Doulton W9380208 twin housing counter-top water filter system reduces heavy metals from your water for cleaner safer drinking water.
- The Acetyl Polyester Doulton HCPS Counter-Top filtration systems connect easily and quickly to any standard kitchen faucet. No plumbing changes needed!
- The CounterTop Doulton W9380208 heavy metal reduction system is perfect for apartments!
- The Doulton W9380208 HCPS countertop system includes the Doulton UltraCarb W9123053 10" (S) and the Doulton Fluoride/Heavy Metal Reduction AC-B210S B-2 Filter 10”(S).
- W9380208 Doulton Ceramic Candle Filter System Reduces:
- Pathogenic bacteria
- Particles down to 0.5 microns (rust etc.)
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Heavy Metals
- Manufacturer: Doulton W9380208
- Doulton HCPS Dual Housing System Instructions:
- Doulton Ceramic Candle Water Filter Cleaning Instructions:
- The ceramic shell of the water filter is designed to filter fine particles, bacteria and other contaminants from your water. In doing so, the outside of the ceramic shell can eventually need cleaning which will become evident when water flow from the filter becomes reduced. When this occurs, simply remove, clean and replace the cartridge as follows:
- 1st: Wash your hands with filtered water.
- 2nd: Remove the ceramic cartridge according to the instructions of your particular filter housing (Handle with care. Wet cartridges are fragile!)
- 3rd: Take a clean scouring pad, or slightly abrasive cloth, and give the ceramic a light scrub under running water. Apply gentle pressure uniformly, take care that the cleaning of the ceramic is not concentrated in one area. This will remove surface particles from the water filter as well as an outer layer of ceramic, restoring and refreshing the water filter to it's original water flow.
- 4th: Replace cartridge in filter housing.
- 5th: Wash hands thoroughly after handling the ceramic cartridge.
- Important: Care must be taken at all times to prevent contamination of the end of the cartridge mount from unfiltered water and/or dirty hands from cleaning the cartridge surface. You may wish to cover the end with a plastic bag and rubberband to make handling easier. Do not use soap or detergents.
- Cleaning can be done over 50 times before replacement of the water filter cartridge will be necessary.