- Everpure 2CB5-K EV9617-06 Coffee Filtration Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure 2CB5-K EV9617-06 replacement filter features KDF Media which inhibits microbial build-up.
- The Everpure 2CB5-K for coffee systems is a sanitary quick change cartridge which is easy to install and replace. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Everpure 2CB5-K carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
- The Everpure 2CB5-K with KDF media coffee filter does not remove fluoride.
- The Everpure 2CB5-K reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size.
- Saves energy by reducing limescale build-up. Scale can also cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42.
- Everpure 2CB5-K EV9617-06 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 10.25”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Media: Carbon Block with KDF
- Manufacturer: Everpure 2CB5-K
- Everpure 2CB5-K Replacement Filter Cartridge with KDF:
- Replace the Everpure 2CB5-K Filter Cartridge every 3,000 gallons.
- Everpure 2CB5-K Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure 2CB5-K filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure 2CB5-K filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure 2CB5-K by running water through the filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.0 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.