- Everpure 4CB5-S Water Filter Cartridge For Features:
- The Everpure 4CB5-S delivers quality water for food service, vending, and OCS applications.
- The Everpure 4CB5-S carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
- The Everpure 4CB5-S reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size.
- Does not remove fluoride.
- The Everpure 4CB5-S sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF Standard 42.
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Everpure 4CB5-S EV9617-21 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5” H x 3.25” Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Media: Carbon block
- Manufacturer: Everpure 4CB5-S
- Everpure 4CB5-S Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure 4CB5-S Filter Cartridge every 6,000 gallons.
- Everpure 4CB5-S Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure 4CB5-S filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure 4CB5-S filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure 4CB5-S by running water through the filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.67 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.