- Everpure 7OF Replacement Water Filter Cartridge EV9607-03 Features:
- The Everpure 7-OF oxidizing water filter is for iron and sulfur in low water volume applications.
- The Everpure 7-OF replacement water filter cartridge removes noxious tastes and odors by oxidizing dissolved iron, sulfur and manganese (up to 10 ppm).
- The Everpure 7-OF water filter reduces corrosion in coffee brewers, fountain equipment and water coolers.
- The Everpure 7OF Oxidizing Cartridge is used on water with pH between 6.6 to 8.8.
- The Everpure 7-0F filter reduces metallic tastes and sulfur (rotten egg) tastes and also reduces metallic stains.
- The Everpure 70F EV9607-03 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Everpure 7-OF Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 20.75” H x 3.25” Diameter
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi(0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Capacity: 1,000 ppm gallons
- Contents: Granular of manganese green sand
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV960703
- Everpure 7OF Oxidation Cartridge EV9607-03 Instructions:
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2 1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Follow with submicron precoat filtration.
- Flush 7-OF cartridge by running water through the filter for 3 minutes at full flow.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Change filter cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- To determine cartridge life, divide total capacity of cartridge (1,000 ppm gallons) by the iron or hydrogen sulfide content of the water. i.e. one cartridge will treat up to 200 gallons of water having an iron content of 5 ppm (1000 divided by 5 = 200).