- Everpure 7-SO Softening Water Filter Features:
- The Everpure 7-SO softening water filter cartridge reduces scale-forming minerals.
- The Everpure 7-SO replacement water filter cartridge reduces hardness in water that can cause minerals to build-up in coffee and espresso equipment.
- The Everpure 7SO EV960704 water filter reduces minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- The Everpure 7-SO Softening Cartridge is used on water having up to 30 grains hardness per gallon (500 mg/L) at flow rates of up to 1/2 gallon per minute.
- The Everpure 7-S0 filter fits all existing Everpure heads. Recommended use as second cartridge in QC Twin Series configuration head.
- The Everpure 7S0 EV9607-04 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Everpure 7-SO Replacement Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 20.75” H x 3.25” Diameter
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi(0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Capacity: 2,000 grains softening
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV960704
- Use the Everpure 7-SO Softening Cartridge EV9607-04:
- Fits all existing Everpure heads.
- Recommended to use as the second cartridge in QC Twin Series configuration head (EV9272-24).
- A precoat filter cartridge should be installed before Everpure 7-SO cartridge.
- Everpure 7-SO Softening Filter EV960704 Instructions:
- Choose mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Use 3/8” water line.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2 1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Properly sized precoat filter cartridge should be installed before Everpure 7SO cartridge for best results.
- Do not exceed recommended service flow rate.
- Flush 7-SO cartridge by running water through the filter for 5 minutes at full flow.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Change filter cartridges approximately every 6 months.
- Change cartridges when hardness of treated water increases to more than 3 gpm.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Cartridge Grain Capacity divided by Grains Per Gallon In Influent Water = Total Product Water.