- Everpure EV9325-04 Insurice Quad I4000-2 System Features:
- The Everpure EV9325-04 Insurice system reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals.
- The EV9325-04 Insurice Quad I40002 delivers premium quality water for ice applications for higher volume, higher flow and higher capacity ice machines.
- The Everpure Insurice I4000-2 Filter System features new and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The EV9325-04 Insurice Quad I4000-2 reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- The Insurice filter's self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity.
- The Insurice i40002 filter system reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump.
- The EV9325-04 Insurice Quad Filter System's precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The manifold features water shut off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge.
- Insurice Quad-i4000-2 System is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Everpure EV9325-04 Insurice Quad-I4000-2 System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 29.69”H x 24.6”W x 5.5”D
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4"
- Rated Capacity: 48,000 gallons
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 7.3 gpm (27.6 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Cuber Size Low Flow: <2,400 lbs/day
- Cuber Size High Flow: <2,400 lbs/day
- Flaker Size:
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9325-04
- Everpure EV9325-04 Insurice Quad-I4000-2 System Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush filter by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Use 3/4” water line.
- Do not connect system to water-cooled condenser.