- Everpure EV9328-06 High Flow CSR Triple-MC2 System Features:
- The Everpure HF CSR Triple-MC2 Sysytem delivers premium quality water for high flow combination applications such as fountain, coffee and ice machines.
- The CSR Triple MC(2) has a 20" prefilter that captures larger dirt particles.
- The Everpure Highflow CSR Triple-MC2 EV9328-06 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure HF-CSR-Triple-MC(2) combination filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The Everpure High Flow EV932806 Triple-MC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- The HF CSR Triple-MC2 includes the SR-X Scale Reduction Feeder with SS-IMF cartridge which inhibits limescale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers.
- The EV9328-06 increases the overall efficiency of foodservice equipment including combinations of coffee brewers, espresso machines, hot chocolate dispensers, fountain and ice machines.
- System Sizing Guidelines: Dual Carbonator, 4 Pot Coffee Brewer, 600 lb. Ice Machine.
- Everpure HF CSR Triple-MC2 System Specs:
- Dimensions: 25.59”H x 30”W x 6.74”D
- Inlet Connection: 3/4”
- Outlet Connection: 3/4”
- Rated Capacity: 27,000 gallons
- Service flow rate: Maximum 5.0 gpm (18.9 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2°C - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: 49 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9328-06
- Everpure HighFlow CSR Triple-MC-2 EV9328-06 System replacement filters:
- Everpure EV9612-56 MC-2 replacement cartridges.
- Everpure EV9799-02 SS-10 replacement cartridges.
- We do not sell the Everpure EC210 filter. Instead of this filter purchase the compatible Pentek PD-10-20 sediment filter.
- Everpure EV932806 High Flow CSR Triple-MC(2) System Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- Change the SS-10 cartridge when product level in the cartridge drops below 1/2" from the bottom of the bowl.
- Change prefilter cartridge when excessively dirty (observed visually or by flow restriction).
- All carbon filter cartridges on multiple cartridge systems should be changed at the same time.
- Fountain equipment connections are made to the outlet part of the system before the SR-X system.
- Coffee brewer and ice machine connections are made after the SR-X feeder; a tee is required.
- Install vertically so cartridges hang down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Allow adequate space for “in” and “out” water line connections. Be near a drain for flushing.
- Use 3/4” water line.
- For installations in Massachusetts, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Plumbing Code 248 CMR shall be adhered to. Consult your licensed plumber for installation of the system. This system and its installation must comply with state and local regulations.