- Everpure EV9607-10 ESO-6 Everplus Softening Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure ESO 6 is a unique three stage blending cartridge that provides softened/buffered/filtered water.
- The Everpure ESO-6 replacement water filter cartridge reduces hardness in water that can cause minerals to build-up in coffee and espresso equipment.
- The Everpure ESO6 EV9607-10 water filter reduces minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- The ESO 6 reduces chlorine, off tastes and odors.
- The Everpure ESO 6 EV960710 Softening Cartridge utilizes ion exchange resin with buffering capabilities and high capacity coconut carbon filtration.
- Buffering prevents water from becoming too acidic.
- Small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses softening resin to allow proper initial hardness.
- The Everpure ES0 6 EV9607-10 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Everpure ESO 6 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 15”H x 3.25” Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi(0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Treatment Capacity: 470 gallons (1780 liters) @ 150 ppm
- Capacity: 4,100 grains
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV960710
- Everpure ESO-6 EV960710 Everplus 3 Stage Blending Cartridge Instructions:
- Choose mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Use 3/8” water line.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2 1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Performance will be reduced if recommended service flow rate is exceeded.
- Flush ESO 6 cartridge by running water through the filter for 5 minutes at full flow.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Change ESO cartridge when its pre-calculated water volume has been reached or at least once a year.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Cartridge Grain Capacity divided by Grains Per Gallon In Influent Water = Total Gallons Product Water.